Group classes and 1-on-1 available.
What you should know before you come to class:
- Wear comfortable, cool form fitting workout clothes
- Proper support garments are recommended
- Running shoes / Cross trainers or barefoot (we will be outside at times)
- Bring a water bottle and towel if needed
- Eat 20 minutes to 1 hour before class. Low in Protein such as 1-3 small fruits and a natural grain carbs (i.e.: steel cut oats, granola)
- Drink plenty of water 36 to 48 hours before class and continue for the “rest of your life”